Gameloft’s Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is a treat for gamers who don’t want to go back to the previous races to seconds off lap times and just want to enjoy a thrilled arcade mode where speed boosts are measured in g-forces and not in increments. The game has a realistic touch, but a huge garage of licensed cars is something not too close to reality. The game is straightforward in its feel as you only need to get across the finish line in a fine-tuned hot car and while doing so, you also look good. The game starts you with a limit allowing you access to a limited number of cars like mini coopers but as you go ahead and become an expert, you will gain access to the most desirable automobiles out there. Not just that, you’ll go around the world and experience some of the beautiful locations of the world. Going around and ramming the rivals in New York to scouring shortcuts in Tokyo, the game has everything for you. These playgrounds are amazing.
The Adrenaline part of the title originates from topping off your lift gage, commonly by hustling through nitro images on the tracks. When you fill the whole meter, double tapping the lift transforms the entire scene into a blue-tinted obscure. You are, for a couple of moments, the quickest thing on haggles to surpass adversaries like they were in 50cc go-karts. Maybe the most accursing thing about Asphalt 6, however, is the means by which unsurprising the arrangement has progressed toward becoming. To a certain extent, that additionally implies it’s steady play. Do you need a whiplash arcade racer? Get one of Gameloft’s Asphalt diversions. In any case, with such a significant number of hustling amusements in the App Store, the unavoidable Asphalt 7 needs a kick in the ass – something crisp needs to occur before the whole arrangement turns out to be a piece of the commotion.
During the play, the game offers multiple events to follow and these events include:
- Normal Race: A traditional 3-lap race starting right form the bottom of the grid and every player has just one objective to follow, finish the race as number one.
- Beat’em All: Well, this is the most interesting even to say the least as the player only needs to crash other cars or even police mobiles before the time runs out.
- Drift: All the player need to do in this mode is to drift for a certain time and avoiding different obstacles like speed barriers. The time limit makes this mode even interesting and alos the penalty associated for hitting the barrier as the player will lose one second for every hit. No cops will feature in this mode.
- Time Attack: its quite similar to the drift mode but with a added task to complete the given number of laps in a certain time.
- Wanted: Police chase and the objective to complete certain laps before time runs out makes this mode one hell of a ride for the player.
The player will find many options of unlocking and racing a number of cars, but with each cars have to be tuned accordingly. The cars available in the game include:
- Ford Shelby GT 500
- BMW Z4 S-Drive 35IS
- Ruf 3400K
- BMW M3 GTS
- Nissan GT-R
- Audi R8
- Lamborghini LP670-4 SV
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Pagani Zonda Cinque
- Aston Martin One-77
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
Asphalt-6 too comes loaded with three female navigators just like the previous installments of the game. And to add to the excitement each lady will have her reasons to be selected and the players can pick after hearing each of them.
- Triss: “Take me with you and I’ll bring more nitro for you!”
- Charlotte: “Let me come along and you’ll get better experience and level up faster!”
The gameplay is just fantastic and has a lot to offer. The game begins offering the player a relatively new stock Ford Shelby GT 500 to start the quest, but as the player will move on and complete different levels, the option to unlock many sports cars will start to appear making the journey even more enjoyable. The newly added feature of the game, Adrenaline mode is incredible but the player will have to hit nitro while the meter is on full to unlock the mode. This mode helps a lot during the game as the player’s car becomes virtually indestructible. Also, the player is now able to crash any car of the opponent or the cops quickly.
Just like any other racing game, the makers of the game have concentrated heavily on improving the graphics and the audio effects to create a worth remembering experience for the players. The sound effects simply tune you into the game and the graphics used are simply incredible.
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is one of the finest arcade racer offering a bunch of tracks and some cool and exciting sports cars. The game has everything a racer needed, but if you are a fan of exotic locations and love going on full speed, the game is meant for you. Though the game is offering more and more every time but it needs to create something fascinating next time round. Still, the game is a bit of fun, and reliable and a must play.